Today’s morning mantra!
“Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire” ~Antonio Flores
- I’m literally interested in anything, science, music, art, culture, languages, hair and beauty, dance. I think that’s one of few things I’ve always been somewhat proud of. Here’s a link to my Pinterest if you want to see the other things I’m interested in https://uk.pinterest.com/amyjackson54772/motivation/
- I grew up working and playing around farms, my mother and aunt worked in them for a long time, while my mother went into cleaning and cooking in my school my aunt worked on a farm where we’d spend a lot of our childhood. My sister and I spent our childhoods around countless types of animals, on the farm an at home. Although I originally wanted to go into art, this explains why I’m now in an animal-related profession.
- I have work published, when I was in secondary school (high school) in my first year my creative writing club was invited to publish some creative writing pieces in a country-wide collaborative short-story book. It was basically, around 100 words and you had to tell ‘a horror story with a twist’ while I did get my work published I ranked eighth best story in the book, didn’t get an award sadly but considering the hundreds of participants I’d call that a huge success.
- While I am the middle sibling of three girls my younger sister is fourteen years younger than me. I moved out of my mother’s house when I was sixteen so I didn’t get to see much of her until she turned five. While my older sister and I with an age gap of three years have a very close relationship, my younger sister sure does make for some quirky and interesting conversations.
- I didn’t really travel a lot when I was younger, I’ve only been on a couple of holidays and all of them in Spain or England, that’s probably why I’m so intent on traveling now! Although I’m a marine biologist I actually have a weird anxiety when it comes to the ocean because of a couple of accidents I had in the ocean on holiday.
Be happy, healthy and hopeful